Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thankful Thursday, GLP-1 6

 


Hey! Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. It's great to be a part of you today. I had a few minutes to walk outside some. The weather here today is cool and breezy. The wind made sweating easier to deal with today.

Honestly, I am having a hard time with my stomach. Constipation from GLP-1. I've tried applesauce, coffee, stool softener, and exercise, Maybe another loaded tea and some fiber as well. Again, too much personal info some may think but as for me, I'd want to know if I were starting out with weight loss meds.

And now I'll start adding my meals for the day,

Breakfast: 

applesause, coffee with creamer, protein shake which I know can sometimes cause bathroom trouble. In that case I haven't been drinking any before today. Until this morning. 

Lunch; cashews- 2 servings

Been sipping on a loaded tea

 Peppermint candy for the win during mama's doc appointment

supper: Olive Garden- chicken parm without pasta

Tonight was good. I felt good. I took my bath now headed to bed with a good book with hopes and dreams !!

Until Next Time,

HeidiπŸ’œ


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? πŸ€”

SUNDAY SELFIES WITH TUX

  Tux, dear, we've been through this. You face the camera with me, and I take the picture. Ok, I will say please, pretty please That...