Monday, September 14, 2026

AWWW MONDAY, GLP1 Day 10

 Today is Monday, so that means it's time for AWWW MONDAY with ComedyPlus and Sandee. She asks us to...


Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays.


Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.


Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post.


What better way to start the week than with a smile.

Here is Tux "helping" me fix David's lunch. Somehow, I ended up fixing Tux a snack too

Monti was helping me with bills

*GLP1 day 10: things are going well
 Minimal side effects, but I can tell a difference in my appetite in a good way. I am starting to feel less bloated ...Like I may be losing some weight...Hopefully!



2 comments:

  1. That snack was the plan all along. Same thing happens here. They know how to work us.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the smart kitty. ♥

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think? 🤔

SUNDAY SELFIES WITH TUX

  Tux, dear, we've been through this. You face the camera with me, and I take the picture. Ok, I will say please, pretty please That...