Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Happy Tuesdays, GLP-1 day 3

  Post a funny picture. Post a not so funny picture.



Sandee says,

Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.


Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Happy Tuesday post.


Being happy is a good thing.

 Today is a day of appointments. Physical therapy, then a doctor checkup- all for David. Zach took us this morning, and Mama will pick us up from our first appointment to eventually take us to the next one.

I had a restful night. No problems with nausea or anything else. This morning I was nervous about being away from home. In case I get sick. When we arrived at therapy, we were greeted by a new therapist- a lady. I like her. I think David does too 😉. 

I ate applesauce and sipped on my loaded tea from last night. My tumbler stays cold with ice. For lunch, I brought a serving of peanut butter and jelly bites.  They are protein bagel bites. I packed a ginger ale so my stomach can stay settled. Ginger helps with nausea.

David's afternoon appointment went well. Blood Pressure-121/80. Blood sugar: 107, A1c 6.6

This afternoon, D and I rode to Suffolk with mama. She got a chicken breast sandwich (grilled) at the local corner shop. We ate half each. I didn't eat any bread. 


I find myself wanting to eat but then again not. Do you know, I passed on eating an orange icing cupcake- Hostess but I did eat Life Savor peppermints- probably too many...ugh. It's only been since Friday night that I took my shot.

Supper-Grilled chicken bites, side salad, low-fat honey mustard dressing, and a Diet Coke-all from Chick-fil-A-who can resist that?

My stomach was queasy a bit. Sat outside with Smokey. Eventually, I felt relaxed enough to sleep after a bath and some reading.

Until Next Time,

Heidi💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? 🤔