Monday, September 7, 2026

AWWW Monday, GLP-1 Day 2

 Day 3 GLP-1 journey

I woke up this morning slightly queasy. Nothing to get worked up about.

 For breakfast, I had applesauce and a few sips of my flavored water. Thinking about fixing a Loaded Tea.

Lunch was avocado toast. I took Mylanta earlier before lunch. Still sipping on my flavored water; maybe I will fix loaded tea after my nap. I didn't go to sleep until 1:30 or 2am. yikes!?!

Took a nap. Laid down for an hour. Woke up with heartburn.

Fixed supper for David while fixing mine. I ate honey-flavored chicken fingers- 5 as a serving size. 1/4 rice, 1/4 potato, and a pouch of applesauce. No sugar added. Oh! I fixed my loaded tea. πŸ˜πŸ§‹ 😁

Let's hope for the best tonight. πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ‘


Sandee says,

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays.

Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.


Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post.

What better way to start the week than with a smile.

 I finally mixed my loaded teaπŸ§‹


1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound like you ate very much. I know this works. We have a couple here in the neighborhood that lost a lot of weight. Good luck.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Heidi. ♥

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think? πŸ€”

SUNDAY SELFIES WITH TUX

  Tux, dear, we've been through this. You face the camera with me, and I take the picture. Ok, I will say please, pretty please That...