I AM NOT QUITE SURE I LOADED MY MUSIC VIDEOS CORRECTLY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SUNDAY SELFIES WITH TUX
Tux, dear, we've been through this. You face the camera with me, and I take the picture. Ok, I will say please, pretty please That...
-
LunaPic- Crayon Monti says that this is my spot. LunaPic- Art/Sketch2 and Animation/Sparkles Effect Tux lets me know he will be on watch w...
-
Tux and I tried to set up a picture to honor The Cat on My Head's Blog Hop. Actually, I tried to. Tux was napping on the job. He had ta...
-
HAPPY CAT TAKE ON ME TITANIC CAT I AM NOT QUITE SURE I LOADED MY MUSIC VIDEOS CORRECTLY
.jpg)
Welcome,, Heidi. I was able to access your Happy Cat music video, but the other two links take me to "page not found" on your blog. I'm not that technological so I can't pinpoint what is happening. and why I am getting that message. When you were on You Tube, did you go to "share" and then "copy link" and then pasted to your blog?
ReplyDeleteHey, Alana, My links didn't go through for some reason. I will try again next week. Hopefully you will be able to view the videos I post going forward. Thanks for hosting
DeleteThe Happy Cat song had me smiling! I wasn't able to access the other two links, but it's the thought that counts, right? π Thanks for the dance!
ReplyDeleteIll try again next time I post. Thanks for telling me. Thanks for hosting
DeleteHow delightful to find you on the dance floor with us, Heidi! I'm so glad you came to the party. The "Happy Cat" song is really a happy sounding music that puts me in a happy mood. I had the same experience with the other two links as Alana and Stacy, but you tried and definitely counts. Keep at it, you'll get the hang of it! :) Have a boogietastic week, my dear!
ReplyDeleteYou all are so kind. I enjoyed this Blog Hop.. Looking forward to next timeext time
ReplyDeleteWe loved the songs, Heidi. We couldn't get to the second and third songs, but we have seen two versions of the Take on me cats songs, and they're both were greatπΊDouble Pawkisses for a Happy Week aheadπΎπ½π
ReplyDelete