Tux and I tried to set up a picture to honor The Cat on My Head's Blog Hop. Actually, I tried to. Tux was napping on the job. He had tails to chase and zoomies to zoom this morning. So, he was up early to do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SUNDAY SELFIES WITH TUX
Tux, dear, we've been through this. You face the camera with me, and I take the picture. Ok, I will say please, pretty please That...
-
LunaPic- Crayon Monti says that this is my spot. LunaPic- Art/Sketch2 and Animation/Sparkles Effect Tux lets me know he will be on watch w...
-
Tux and I tried to set up a picture to honor The Cat on My Head's Blog Hop. Actually, I tried to. Tux was napping on the job. He had ta...
-
HAPPY CAT TAKE ON ME TITANIC CAT I AM NOT QUITE SURE I LOADED MY MUSIC VIDEOS CORRECTLY

We really like the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop but it does take some cooperation sometimes LOL!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! Yes it does help
DeleteIt's a good try after all๐นMore Pawkisses for a lovely day๐พ๐ฝ๐
ReplyDeletePawkisses๐ฅฐ๐ป
DeleteCo-operation is the name of the game - right?
ReplyDeleteThat is cute. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was fun! I tried to turn Tux around; He was not having it...lol
DeleteThat is right
ReplyDeleteI even used Adrian's picture for my profile pic for city sake!
ReplyDelete