Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

HAPPY TUESDAY with Random Thoughts

am I up for the job? All I have to do in this profession is...be me. I am applying for the position of Heidi Dare Turner Jenkins. Just as well get motivated to do my job. Lol!
 
Who got the memo? I reckon it's kind of obvious. I look and sound like myself.

Maybe I could hire someone else to substitute. Nah, that would not work, would it?
So, I will get up from this bed and go do me on a Tuesday...that's random and Happy at the same time.

Love and Hugs,
Heidi💜

2 comments:

  1. I love them all, but the leak one made me spew my coffee. Brilliant.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Heidi. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were really good and the hostess is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think? 🤔