Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2026

CATURDAY ART

 There is something new going on that I enjoy. Tux has been sleeping  between David and I. At least for a bit at first at bed time.

So much cleaning went on today... I brewed a pot of coffee today but I had been so occupied with cleaning today that I never drank any. Maybe tomorrow morning?

Well, as much as I want to write some more, I know that sleep is important as well. I need to sleep more...ugh! I'll end my post with a picture of sweet Tux all dolled up by using Lunapic. You guys enjoy!

Before I forget. It's week three of my GLp1 journey. Still I think the next two days after my shot are crucial.  A bland diet of protein source bananas, rice, applesaue, toast these couple days is best. 


Much love till next time,

Heidi💜

4 comments:

  1. Having a cat sleep next to one is possibly the best therapy I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, this was from Me. I mean Us.

      Delete
    2. That is fine. I appreciate the comment. You guys have a lovely day! Yes, cat cuddles are the best

      Delete

What Do You Think? 🤔