Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

An Awww Monday mixed with a Happy Tuesday

Today, meaning Monday, has been relaxing. But really, isn't it already tomorrow at 3:19am? Needless to say, I was able to nap today. My husband says I slept through two movies that I had set the t.v. to play for him.
Technically, it is Happy Tuesday,
So, maybe we can consider that fact. As far as today goes, I probably ate too much chocolate. Even if was dark chocolate. The good-for-you kind. That's worth something, right? Let's channel dark chocolate for the magnesium win! Just so we can feel better about eating it.

Maybe, just maybe I should get some rest. Even if it's only a couple of hours of rest. I mean, my nap earlier should account for something. The good thing is my cats sleep at night. They don't get the zoomies at night. My boys
 save their shenanigans for the day. Oh, and Monday Sparks. I cannot forget that prompt. 
Much love Until Next Time. 
Heidi💜


 

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful post for Awww Mondays and Happy Tuesday.

    Thank you for playing along.

    Have a fabulous day and week, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think? 🤔