Followers

Friday, August 28, 2026

Let's Hang Out

Smokey-
Let's hang out in the sun.
Mama-
 Did you bring the sunscreen?
...and to honor Thankful Thursday,
we remember to be thankful for all the time spent with our Rainbow Bridge babies we lost.
Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my wonderful co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Everybody loves _Raymond...😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁__.
2. If someone new entered my home, they would immediately know ___I have cats😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽__.
3. I think _Krispy Kreme__ should instead be named _Sugar Booger_.
4. __Catfish_ was so bad I couldn’t finish it.
Until Next Time,
HeidiπŸ’œ

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Yes, Everybody does love Raymond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Rainbow Bridge post. xoxox Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think? πŸ€”